Sunday 18 May 2014

Welcome to my blog!!



Hi, my name is Holly and welcome to my new blog! I’ve had my heart stomped on one too many times; so rather than sulk in my room, I decided to share my life’s stories with strangers on the internet.  Seems logical to me!  This will not be a blog you will want to miss! I’ll share the good, the bad and the ugly because that’s what life is; life is messy and life certainly isn’t a Disney movie (dang it, right?!).  After many years of walking down a broken road I know my soul mate is waiting for me at the bend, I just need to find that bend…wherever that may be.  Good thing I’ll be moving around a lot for school because then I’m bound to find that magical bend; at least that’s the way I figure it right now – I’ll keep you posted.

But in all seriousness, even though life is messy and love is a tricky business as I always say. Everyone deserves love, everyone deserves to be loved and second chances are ok because nobody is perfect.  Ok I already love you for reading my blog.  Comment below, follow me on twitter @singlegirlholly and let’s start on a new journey to love together. Cheers!

1 comment: